We have ensured the phone was next to us all day long. Nothing came. The doctor did not call. We are not ones to force bad news to come, so we thought we would wait, hoping that good news comes to those who wait.
From our standpoint, we are going to wait until Monday, and if nothing by mid-day Monday, we are calling the doctor. Patience is a virtue, but only for so long. :)
Cheers, and good night.