For any of you who care, summer has been hard to sit down and write a post or two. This week was even worse.
Here is an update of what is going on.
- Bids out for the house addition are coming in. A little higher than I was hoping, so we may have to cut back in what we want for now and finish the rest later.
- Logan started school this last Tuesday. Being in year round school he got out July 1st and had a 3 week summer before he went to 1st grade. Dallin and Emma don't start for another month.
- My brother is blessing his baby this Sunday, so taking advice given by my Aunt, we didn't plan to go out to Colorado until today. We are leaving tomorrow. Hopefully that will allow us to get our vacation in without something stopping it. That said, Tiffany will stay home as Logan is in school.
- We are staying in Colorado a couple of days. I have been furloughed for a week so I thought I would take a couple of days and spend them in Colorado. I hope to get to the mountains while we are out there. I love the Colorado mountains. Nothing against the Utah mountains, there is something special about those mountains.
- Porter and Emma came down with something similar to what Logan had last week. They got their meds and so far, the rest of us seem to have been spared.
Hope all is well wherever you are.